|Displayed publisher: StandardMethod|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\StandardMethod|
|Program executable: StandardMethod.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\StandardMethod\StandardMethod.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) StandardMethod.dll|
|Browser Hijackers.Win32.StandardMethod.AC by Opera|
|Variant of Win64/Browser Hijackers.StandardMethod.A by Symantec|
|Windows-shield.com by Avast|
|Remove StandardMethod Now !|
|Whether StandardMethod replace homepage or not?||No|
|StandardMethod is related to these browser hijackers Thewebtimes.com, SmartSearch, Zwangie.com, Get-amazing-results.com, Carolini.net, Homepagecell.com, Blinkx.com, Macrovirus.com, Alloversafety.com|
|Do StandardMethod track user’s browsing session?||Yes|
|Errors created by StandardMethod are Referer [sic] , Pragma , Connection , Access-Control-Allow-Headers , Must not be used with HTTP/2., Allow , X-WebKit-CSP|
|Is router model is used by StandardMethod in its attack?||No|
|Can StandardMethod modifies web browser settings?||No|
|Suspicious IP Address – 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206|
|Is StandardMethod is capable to take over OS remotely?||No|
Solution To StandardMethod Deletion From Operating System
- Step 1 : Initialize Operating System in Safe Mode With Networking To Get Rid Of StandardMethod
- Step 2 : Kill Vicious Processes Associated with StandardMethod From Task Manager
- Step 3 : Get Rid Of StandardMethod From Control Panel
- Step 4 : Take Down StandardMethod Associated Files From Registry Entries
- Step 5 : Get Rid Of StandardMethod From Web Browser
- Step 6 : Reset Browser To Get Rid Of StandardMethod Permanently From Web Browsers
- Step 7 : Reset Homepage To Remove StandardMethod From Operating System
Instructions on Solution To use StandardMethod Scanner To Get Rid Of StandardMethod Automatically
Step 1 : Firstly download StandardMethod Scanner onto your Windows 8 and then run it as administrator user.
Step 2 : Make selection of your preferred language.
Step 3 : Tap ‘Install and Scan’ option. Below here you can also make usage of ‘Custom Installation’ in a case if desires particular component to get installed.
Step 4 : Now Installation is in processing phase, so kindly wait for sometime.
Step 5 : As the installation procedure get accomplished, the dashboard of StandardMethod Scanner will get displayed. There, select ‘Scan Now’ option.
Step 6 : Scanning is in processing phase; all the detected or identified errors, viruses, malware, adware, worms etc will get listed on white screen.
Step 7 : Once the StandardMethod Scanner accomplished the scan, make selection of the detected infection and remove them instantly.
Step 8 : Here one can also chat with Customer Support Service in a case of encountering any trouble while using StandardMethod Scanner. The particular support service attempts it’s level best to furnish the user with best reply.
Note : StandardMethod Scanner in addition to all this, provides it’s customers with setting option, where one can operate StandardMethod Scanner automated actions processed onto the system.
Step 1 : Initialize Operating System in Safe Mode With Networking To Get Rid Of StandardMethod
Start Windows XP/Vista/7 in Safe Mode with Networking
Go to Start menu and then tap ‘Refresh’ button.
Tap ‘F8’ button while the system starts booting.
‘Advance boot menu’ will get appeared onto the Operating System screen.
Lastly choose ‘Safe Mode with Networking’ option and then hit ‘Enter’ button.
Start Windows 8/10 in Safe Mode with Networking
Go to ‘Start’ menu, hod the ‘Shift’ key and then tap ‘Restart’ button.
Choose ‘Troubleshoot’ option from the screen.
Tap ‘Advanced’ options.
Select ‘Startup Settings’ option.
Make selection of ‘Enable Safe Mode’ option and then tap ‘Restart’ button.
Finally press ‘F5’ button to enable ‘Safe Mode with Networking’ option.
Step 2 : Kill Vicious Processes Associated with StandardMethod From Task Manager
- Initially press ‘ALT+CTRL+DEL’ button all together into the keyboard.
- ‘Task Manager’ will get opened onto the system’s screen.
- Now in ‘Process Tab’, select the vicious process, make right click on it and then choose ‘End Task’ option.
- Press ‘ALT+CTRL+DEL’ button simultaneously onto the keyboard.
- ‘Task Manager’ option will get viewed onto the Operating System screen.
- Now in the ‘Process Tab’, select the vicious process, make right click on it and then choose ‘End Task’ option.
Step 3 : Get Rid Of StandardMethod From Control Panel
StandardMethod Deletion From Windows XP
- Tap ‘Start’ menu and then select ‘Control Panel’.
- Make selection of ‘Uninstall a program’ option under ‘Programs’ category.
- Select StandardMethod associated program and then tap ‘Uninstall’ button.
StandardMethod Deletion From Windows Vista/7
Tap ‘Start’ menu and then select ‘Control Panel’.
Select ‘Uninstall a program’ option under ‘Programs’ category.
Select StandardMethod associated program and then tap ‘Uninstall’ button.
StandardMethod Deletion From Windows 8/10
Make a right click onto the ‘Windows logo (Start button)’ and then select ‘Control Panel’.
Make selection of ‘Uninstall a program’ option under ‘Programs’ category.
Step 4 : Take Down StandardMethod Associated Files From Registry Entries
- Tap ‘Windows+R’ buttons simultaneously onto the keyboard.
- ‘Run box’ will get open up onto the computer screen.
- Next, type ‘regedit’ and then tap ‘OK’ button.
- Lastly Find and Take Down all the StandardMethod associated registry entries.
Step 5 : Get Rid Of StandardMethod From Web Browser
StandardMethod Deletion From Chrome 58.0.3026.0
- Open up Chrome 58.0.3026.0 browser and then tap ‘Menu’ option.
- Now choose ‘More tools’ and then select ‘Extensions’ option.
- Now find and uninstall StandardMethod associated extensions.
StandardMethod Deletion From Mozilla Firefox:43.0.3
- Open Mozilla Firefox:43.0.3 browser, tap ‘Menu’ and then select ‘Add-ons’ option.
- Now press ‘Extension’ tab from ‘add-ons Manager’ page.
- Find StandardMethod associated extension and then tap ‘Remove’ button.
StandardMethod Deletion From Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800
- Initially open Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800, tap ‘Gear’ icon and select ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Now choose ‘Toolbar and Extensions’ option from new window.
- Make selection of StandardMethod associated extension and then tap ‘Disable’ button.
StandardMethod Deletion From MS Edge
MS Edge does not have extension option. So, regarding StandardMethod Deletion from MS Edge, users are required to clear browsing history.
- Open up ‘Edge’ browser and then tap ‘Menu’ option (three dots icon).
- Now tap ‘Settings’ option from the drop down menu.
- Make selection of ‘Choose What To Clear’ option.
- Lastly select and tap ‘Clear’ button.
Step 6 : Reset Browser To Get Rid Of StandardMethod Permanently From Web Browsers
Steps For MS Edge
- Firstly choose More (…) icon on the address bar.
- Now go to Settings option.
- Tap ‘Choose what to clear’.
- Lastly check the first three options and then tap ‘Clear’.
Steps For Chrome 58.0.3026.0
- Firstly open up Google Chrome, tap ‘Customize’ and control ‘Google Chrome’ option, then tap ‘Settings’.
- Now from the bottom of Settings page, tap ‘Show advanced settings’ option.
- Tap ‘Reset’ browser settings button.
- Tap ‘Reset’ button in the confirmation window and then restart your browser.
Steps for Mozilla Firefox:43.0.3
- Open up Mozilla Firefox:43.0.3, tap ‘Firefox’ button and then click ‘Help’ button.
- Select ‘Troubleshooting’ option.
- Tap ‘Reset’ Firefox.
- In a case if the confirmation window appears, tap ‘Reset Firefox’ to confirm and then restart browser.
Steps For Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800
Open Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800 browser and then tap ‘Tools’.
Now tap ‘Internet’ options.
- Once the reset process get accomplished, restart your web browser and initiate browsing.
Step 7 : Reset Homepage To Remove StandardMethod From it
Steps For Chrome 58.0.3026.0
- Firstly open ‘Chrome 58.0.3026.0’ browser and then tap ‘Menu’ icon located at the upper right corner.
- Now navigate to the ‘Settings’ option from the menu.
- Tap ‘Appearance’ and then check ‘Show Home Button’ box.
- A ‘New Tab page’ option will get appeared onto the screen.
- Lastly select ‘Change’ for setting the desired homepage.
Steps for Mozilla Firefox:43.0.3
- Open ‘Mozilla Firefox:43.0.3’ browser, tap ‘menu’ icon at the upper right corner.
- Now navigate to ‘Options’ and then select ‘General’ option.
- Choose ‘When Firefox starts’ drop-down menu option.
- Firefox enables users to show their respective homepage or their windows and tabs from the last time.
- For changing the homepage, set ‘When Firefox start’ to ‘Show my home page’ and enter the desired ‘URL address’ for homepage.
Steps for Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800
- Open up ‘Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800’ browser, tap ‘tools’ icon located at the upper right corner.
- Tap ‘Internet Options’ from the menu.
- Further navigate to the ‘Home page’ section from ‘General’ tab.
- Enter the URL of desired homepage.
- Tap ‘Apply’ button and then click ‘OK’ for saving the made changes.
Steps for MS Edge
- Firstly open up ‘MS Edge’ browser, tap More (…) icon and then select Settings.
- Make selection of ‘A specific page or pages’ under the ‘Open With’ option.
- Further select ‘Custom’ and then enter your desired URL to set it as homepage.
Hopefully the execution of aforementioned instructions will work in Deletion of StandardMethod from the Operating System, however in a case if not then in that situation here victims of StandardMethod are strongly suggested to make usage of an effective as well as reliable system security application namely StandardMethod Scanner regarding the particular purpose as being packed with numerous powerful and enhance algorithmic skills, this virus removal utility do includes potential of implementing a deep scanning of the Operating System and then eradicating even those infections from it which are very good at bypassing the scanning of the antivirus program installed in it.