|Displayed publisher: WikiNow|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\WikiNow|
|Program executable: WikiNow.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\WikiNow\WikiNow.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) WikiNow.dll|
|Adware.Win64.WikiNow.AB by Web Security Guard|
|Variant of Win64/AdWare.WikiNow.B by NANO-Antivirus|
|DBestRelief by ClamAV|
|Remove WikiNow Now !|
|Can WikiNow use direct memory write technique to make your PC sluggish?||No|
|WikiNow infects these Chrome version – Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 58.0|
|WikiNow infects these Mozilla version – Mozilla Firefox:48.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:44.0.2, Mozilla:39, Mozilla Firefox:45.3.0, Mozilla:49|
|WikiNow infects these IE version – Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18372, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, IE 9:9.0.8112.16421, IE 10:10.0.8250.00000, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000, IE 7:7.00.6001.1800|
|WikiNow infects these Opera version – Opera Version 8.5, Opera Version 7.6, Opera Version 9.0, Opera Version 11, Opera Version 37, Opera Version 35, Opera Version 26|
|Does WikiNow display a survey form to answer some questions at the time of downloading system software?||No|
|Does WikiNow disable browser’s content filtering features of Internet browsers?||Yes|
|Related WikiNow adware – BrowserModifier.OneStepSearch, Adware.Bywifi, AdTool.FenomenGame, Browse to Save, AdvSearch, IEFeats, SwimSuitNetwork, JimmySurf, NdotNet.D, Mostofate.bv|
|Can it be noticeable that WikiNow display ads in private space for malvertising?||Yes|
|Are you unable to see the suspicious files on local disk due to the presence of WikiNow?||No|
How To WikiNow Removal From Windows System
- Step 1 : Initialize Windows System in Safe Mode With Networking To Delete WikiNow
- Step 2 : Kill Vicious Processes Associated with WikiNow From Task Manager
- Step 3 : Delete WikiNow From Control Panel
- Step 4 : Throw Out WikiNow Associated Files From Registry Entries
- Step 5 : Delete WikiNow From Web Browser
- Step 6 : Reset Browser To Delete WikiNow Permanently From Web Browsers
- Step 7 : Reset Homepage To Remove WikiNow From Windows System
Instructions on How To use WikiNow Scanner To Delete WikiNow Automatically
Step 1 : Firstly download WikiNow Scanner onto your Windows 2000 and then run it as administrator user.
Step 2 : Make selection of your preferred language.
Step 3 : Tap ‘Install and Scan’ option. Below here you can also make usage of ‘Custom Installation’ in a case if desires particular component to get installed.
Step 4 : Now Installation is in processing phase, so kindly wait for sometime.
Step 5 : As the installation procedure get accomplished, the dashboard of WikiNow Scanner will get displayed. There, select ‘Scan Now’ option.
Step 6 : Scanning is in processing phase; all the detected or identified errors, viruses, malware, adware, worms etc will get listed on white screen.
Step 7 : Once the WikiNow Scanner accomplished the scan, make selection of the detected infection and remove them instantly.
Step 8 : Here one can also chat with Customer Support Service in a case of encountering any trouble while using WikiNow Scanner. The particular support service attempts it’s level best to furnish the user with best reply.
Note : WikiNow Scanner in addition to all this, provides it’s customers with setting option, where one can operate WikiNow Scanner automated actions processed onto the system.
Step 1 : Initialize Windows System in Safe Mode With Networking To Delete WikiNow
Start Windows XP/Vista/7 in Safe Mode with Networking
Go to Start menu and then tap ‘Refresh’ button.
Tap ‘F8’ button while the system starts booting.
‘Advance boot menu’ will get appeared onto the Windows System screen.
Lastly choose ‘Safe Mode with Networking’ option and then hit ‘Enter’ button.
Start Windows 8/10 in Safe Mode with Networking
Go to ‘Start’ menu, hod the ‘Shift’ key and then tap ‘Restart’ button.
Choose ‘Troubleshoot’ option from the screen.
Tap ‘Advanced’ options.
Select ‘Startup Settings’ option.
Make selection of ‘Enable Safe Mode’ option and then tap ‘Restart’ button.
Finally press ‘F5’ button to enable ‘Safe Mode with Networking’ option.
Step 2 : Kill Vicious Processes Associated with WikiNow From Task Manager
- Initially press ‘ALT+CTRL+DEL’ button all together into the keyboard.
- ‘Task Manager’ will get opened onto the system’s screen.
- Now in ‘Process Tab’, select the vicious process, make right click on it and then choose ‘End Task’ option.
- Press ‘ALT+CTRL+DEL’ button simultaneously onto the keyboard.
- ‘Task Manager’ option will get viewed onto the Windows System screen.
- Now in the ‘Process Tab’, select the vicious process, make right click on it and then choose ‘End Task’ option.
Step 3 : Delete WikiNow From Control Panel
WikiNow Removal From Windows XP
- Tap ‘Start’ menu and then select ‘Control Panel’.
- Make selection of ‘Uninstall a program’ option under ‘Programs’ category.
- Select WikiNow associated program and then tap ‘Uninstall’ button.
WikiNow Removal From Windows Vista/7
Tap ‘Start’ menu and then select ‘Control Panel’.
Select ‘Uninstall a program’ option under ‘Programs’ category.
Select WikiNow associated program and then tap ‘Uninstall’ button.
WikiNow Removal From Windows 8/10
Make a right click onto the ‘Windows logo (Start button)’ and then select ‘Control Panel’.
Make selection of ‘Uninstall a program’ option under ‘Programs’ category.
Step 4 : Throw Out WikiNow Associated Files From Registry Entries
- Tap ‘Windows+R’ buttons simultaneously onto the keyboard.
- ‘Run box’ will get open up onto the computer screen.
- Next, type ‘regedit’ and then tap ‘OK’ button.
- Lastly Find and Throw Out all the WikiNow associated registry entries.
Step 5 : Delete WikiNow From Web Browser
WikiNow Removal From Chrome 56.0.2924
- Open up Chrome 56.0.2924 browser and then tap ‘Menu’ option.
- Now choose ‘More tools’ and then select ‘Extensions’ option.
- Now find and uninstall WikiNow associated extensions.
WikiNow Removal From Mozilla Firefox:48
- Open Mozilla Firefox:48 browser, tap ‘Menu’ and then select ‘Add-ons’ option.
- Now press ‘Extension’ tab from ‘add-ons Manager’ page.
- Find WikiNow associated extension and then tap ‘Remove’ button.
WikiNow Removal From IE 8:8.00.7600.16385
- Initially open IE 8:8.00.7600.16385, tap ‘Gear’ icon and select ‘Manage Add-ons’ option.
- Now choose ‘Toolbar and Extensions’ option from new window.
- Make selection of WikiNow associated extension and then tap ‘Disable’ button.
WikiNow Removal From MS Edge
MS Edge does not have extension option. So, regarding WikiNow Removal from MS Edge, users are required to clear browsing history.
- Open up ‘Edge’ browser and then tap ‘Menu’ option (three dots icon).
- Now tap ‘Settings’ option from the drop down menu.
- Make selection of ‘Choose What To Clear’ option.
- Lastly select and tap ‘Clear’ button.
Step 6 : Reset Browser To Delete WikiNow Permanently From Web Browsers
Steps For MS Edge
- Firstly choose More (…) icon on the address bar.
- Now go to Settings option.
- Tap ‘Choose what to clear’.
- Lastly check the first three options and then tap ‘Clear’.
Steps For Chrome 56.0.2924
- Firstly open up Google Chrome, tap ‘Customize’ and control ‘Google Chrome’ option, then tap ‘Settings’.
- Now from the bottom of Settings page, tap ‘Show advanced settings’ option.
- Tap ‘Reset’ browser settings button.
- Tap ‘Reset’ button in the confirmation window and then restart your browser.
Steps for Mozilla Firefox:48
- Open up Mozilla Firefox:48, tap ‘Firefox’ button and then click ‘Help’ button.
- Select ‘Troubleshooting’ option.
- Tap ‘Reset’ Firefox.
- In a case if the confirmation window appears, tap ‘Reset Firefox’ to confirm and then restart browser.
Steps For IE 8:8.00.7600.16385
Open IE 8:8.00.7600.16385 browser and then tap ‘Tools’.
Now tap ‘Internet’ options.
- Once the reset process get accomplished, restart your web browser and initiate browsing.
Step 7 : Reset Homepage To Remove WikiNow From it
Steps For Chrome 56.0.2924
- Firstly open ‘Chrome 56.0.2924’ browser and then tap ‘Menu’ icon located at the upper right corner.
- Now navigate to the ‘Settings’ option from the menu.
- Tap ‘Appearance’ and then check ‘Show Home Button’ box.
- A ‘New Tab page’ option will get appeared onto the screen.
- Lastly select ‘Change’ for setting the desired homepage.
Steps for Mozilla Firefox:48
- Open ‘Mozilla Firefox:48’ browser, tap ‘menu’ icon at the upper right corner.
- Now navigate to ‘Options’ and then select ‘General’ option.
- Choose ‘When Firefox starts’ drop-down menu option.
- Firefox enables users to show their respective homepage or their windows and tabs from the last time.
- For changing the homepage, set ‘When Firefox start’ to ‘Show my home page’ and enter the desired ‘URL address’ for homepage.
Steps for IE 8:8.00.7600.16385
- Open up ‘IE 8:8.00.7600.16385’ browser, tap ‘tools’ icon located at the upper right corner.
- Tap ‘Internet Options’ from the menu.
- Further navigate to the ‘Home page’ section from ‘General’ tab.
- Enter the URL of desired homepage.
- Tap ‘Apply’ button and then click ‘OK’ for saving the made changes.
Steps for MS Edge
- Firstly open up ‘MS Edge’ browser, tap More (…) icon and then select Settings.
- Make selection of ‘A specific page or pages’ under the ‘Open With’ option.
- Further select ‘Custom’ and then enter your desired URL to set it as homepage.
Hopefully the execution of aforementioned instructions will work in Removal of WikiNow from the Windows System, however in a case if not then in that situation here victims of WikiNow are strongly suggested to make usage of an effective as well as reliable system security application namely WikiNow Scanner regarding the particular purpose as being packed with numerous powerful and enhance algorithmic skills, this virus removal utility do includes potential of implementing a deep scanning of the Windows System and then eradicating even those infections from it which are very good at bypassing the scanning of the antivirus program installed in it.